Tuesday, February 25, 2014

You Cant Buy This TV

            A blonde once walked into a store and pointed to a box on the top of a shelf. She asked the cashier, “Can I buy that TV?” “I’m sorry, we don’t sell anything to blondes,” The cashier replied. A week later she walked into the store again but this time, her hair  was dyed black. She asked the cashier, “Can I buy that TV from up there?” Again he answered, “We don’t sell anything to blondes.” The lady started to get mad and she said, “I don’t understand this! I dyed my hair black so I would be able to buy this TV from you and you’re still telling  me that you don’t sell anything to blondes, but my hair is not blond anymore!!” The cashier answered, “Can’t you see it’s a microwave?” Z.B. 

http://www.funniestcleanjokes.com/joke/blonde-joke

4 comments:

  1. This joke made me laugh pretty hard. It was a good joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This joke is really funny great choice! TM

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah bro this joke is so old but still is a awesome choice for your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious,like a blonde to try to purchase a microwave as a TV

    ReplyDelete