Friday, January 31, 2014

How Does TV Relate To School?

If you don't think TV relates to school your wrong. I'm sorry to say this but its true. They actually have a lot in common. If you watch the right TV shows they can be very educational and supportive to what you're learning in school at the time but a lot of the TV shows that are being shown lately do not have anything to do with school which is why I hate a lot of shows on TV expect shows that are interesting such as the walking dead. I think the Walking Dead relates to  biology and anatomy so we have a knowledge of how to prevent a zombie outbreak even though it'd be cool to have an apocalypse id rather not have to deal with it at the moment. Maybe 10 years down the road when my life is boring and i need excitement in my life. Another class you can relate zombies to would be something like P.E. because in a zombie apocalypse because it is important to stay fit. There are many other things but i'm just gonna relate it to those two for now. Z.B.

1 comment:

  1. Good to know the school is preparing me for a zombie outbreak. I can sleep at night knowing school is ACTUALLY teaching something useful for life. Don't forget chem can teach you how to make bombs from basic house hold chemicals for blowing 'em up!

    ReplyDelete